PTSD and Mental Health
PTSD, Insomnia, Anxiety and Depression. Reducing all symptoms such as: headache, migraines, imbalance/dizziness, nightmares, flashbacks, insomnia, impaired thinking, anxiety, & depression.
Scar Revision [SR] is a non-surgical option to improve or reduce the appearance of scars.
It also restores function, alignment, range of motion, and corrects internal fascial and external skin changes (disfigurement) caused by an injury, wound, or previous surgery. (click here for more information)
Physical Trauma Injuries
TBIs, Post Concussion Syndrome and any related physical injury. Ranging from severe head trauma from a motor vehicle accident or a hamstring tear two weeks before a major competition.
There are manual stimulation therapies that can immediately reduce pain, dizziness, and calm inflammation and improve range of motion.
Types of Acupuncture and Injection Services
- Medical Acupuncture [Dry Needling] – traumatic and chronic injuries
- German Auricular Acupuncture
- Myofascial & Nerve Stimulation – nerve pain desensitization for chronic pain
- Neural Prolotherapy [NPT]- chronic inflammation & nerve pain
- Prolotherapy [PT] – tendon and ligament repair
- Prolo/Ozone Therapy – ozone injections in combination NPT and PT
- Cranial Electrical Stimulation – weight loss, depression, anxiety
- B12 vitamin Injections – for weight loss, energy and general well-being
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) – using the patient`s own blood and taking the highly concentrated platelets
- Carboxytherapy (Co2) – scars, cellulite, stretch marks, ‘orange-peel’ skin, loose jowls and excess skin under the chin, and dark circles under the eyes with no lasting side-effects.